Southern New England
Rhode Island and Southeastern Connecticut and are home to many small and medium-sized natural lakes and small reservoirs. These bodies of water support some very healthy populations of Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass.
Curt Snow has been fishing these lakes for 20+ years and knows them intimately.
Curt Snow & Night Owl Charters offers guide trips on the following lakes here in Southern New England:
- Amos Lake (Preston, CT)
- Indian Lake (South Kingstown, RI)
- Locustville Pond (Hope Valley, RI)
- Watchaug Pond (Charlestown, RI)
- Billings Lake (North Stonington, CT)
- Wordens Pond (South Kingstown, RI)
- Pataganset Lake (East Lyme, CT)
- Gardner Lake (Salem, CT)
- Gorton Pond (East Lyme, CT)